Can Japanese travel to us?

All Japanese citizens who are planning to arrive in the United States via a commercial flight or cruise for short stays will be required to apply for an ESTA travel authorization. Applicants can expect to receive their US ESTA for Japanese citizens within 72 hours of applying.Jul 21, 2021

Related Posts

All categories