Every year, as train prices go up, car rental becomes a better option for budget travelers in Europe. While solo car travel is expensive, three or four people sharing a rented car will usually travel cheaper than the same group using rail passes.
Airlines with the Most Seat Space in Economy
- Jet Blue. Jet Blue is the leader in the “most pitch” and “widest seat” contest because the majority of their economy and coach class seats are roomy.
- Air Canada.
- Virgin America.
- Hawaiian Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- Cathay Pacific.
On most international flights, they tend to be in three-seat configurations so that more people can fit on the airplane. This allows both for more comfort and for more passengers on the flight. Typically, economy seats are 17 to 18 inches wide and have legroom – known as the pitch – of 31 to 32 inches.
9 Tips on Finding Cheap Flights to Europe
- Hunt for Your Cheap Ticket Secretly.
- Make Your Search Easier Using Best Online Travel Search Engines to Find Cheap Airline Tickets to Europe.
- Find the Cheapest Flying Day.
- Get Ready to Double-Fly.
- Be Ready To Change Travel Dates.
- Save your Money by Booking the Ticket Early Enough.