Uber, for the most part, doesn’t operate in Puerto Rico. You can get some limited service in the San Juan area but that is pretty much about it. With other ride-share apps like Lyft or Juno, there is no operation in Puerto Rico whatsoever.Mar 4, 2019
- #1. Old San Juan: Rich in color and history.
- #2. Rincon: A paradise for surfers and beach lovers.
- #3. Santurce: San Juan's hipster haven.
- #4. Vieques: A beautiful island destination.
- #5. Ponce: Puerto Rico's incredible "Jewel of the South"
- #6. Culebra Island: (Another) nearby island paradise.
The average price of a 7-day trip to Puerto Rico Island is $1,314 for a solo traveler, $2,360 for a couple, and $4,424 for a family of 4. Puerto Rico Island hotels range from $45 to $205 per night with an average of $79, while most vacation rentals will cost $160 to $480 per night for the entire home.
Skyscanner allows you to find the cheapest flights to Aguadilla (from hundreds of airlines including Delta, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines) without having to enter specific dates or even destinations, making it the best place to find cheap flights for your trip.
Fully vaccinated passengers on domestic flights no longer need a negative COVID-19 test to enter Puerto Rico. Negative COVID-19 tests are only required for passengers arriving on international flights and those who have not been fully vaccinated; a negative antigen test will also be accepted for these travelers.
Domestic non stop flights from San Juan may fly to:
- Atlanta, Georgia – ATL – Delta, Frontier.
- Baltimore, Maryland – BWI – Southwest.
- Boston, Massachusetts – BOS – JetBlue.
- Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands – STT – Air Charterd/b/a Air Flamenco, Silver Airways, JetBlue, Seaborne Virgin Islands, Air Sunshine, Cape Air.