The best time to visit Hawaii is between March and September. This is when the islands see the highest temperatures and the lowest amount of rain. It’s the perfect time to enjoy the beach or the water.
With a week, ten days, or two weeks, you can feel comfortable splitting up your time between two islands. To really enjoy an island, you should be able to spend at least three to five days per island. If you visit three or more islands, though, you may only end up scratching the surface of each.Apr 28, 2016
Maui vs Oahu: Oahu is right for you if you want more of a cosmopolitan vacation, enjoy the nightlife, are excited about historical and cultural activities, or want to travel on a budget. Maui is right for you if you're looking for a romantic island, great snorkeling, a relaxing vacation, or more outdoor activities.Aug 29, 2020
Native Hawaiians told Insider they fear incoming travelers will cause coronavirus cases to rise and urged travelers not to visit during a pandemic. Others emphasized deep-rooted issues in Hawaii's tourism industry, and they hope travelers will permanently remove Hawaii from their bucket list.Apr 10, 2021
- Hawaii do's and don't's.
- Do remove your shoes when entering a person's home as a sign of respect.
- Don't remove or disturb any artefacts in heiau (Hawaiian temples) or any tourist site.
- Do wear aloha shirts and get into the spirit!
- Don't wear swimwear or bikinis anywhere else but the beach.
According to the CheapAir study, the cheapest days to fly are Tuesday and Wednesday, when you'll save an average of $73 per ticket. Sunday is the most expensive. The Expedia/ARC study found that the cheapest day to travel domestically depends on the airport, but internationally, Thursday and Friday are best.Aug 1, 2019
The hike isn't necessarily difficult, but most of the trail is windy, rocky, uneven and narrow - which you'd expect climbing to the top of a crater. And then you get to the stairs. If you're able-bodied and have about 2 hours for the round-trip hike, I strongly recommend visiting the top of Diamond Head.
The 6 Best Airlines That Fly to Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines. Fittingly, Hawaiian Airlines offers some of the best flights to Hawaii, providing daily service to Hawaii from more North American cities than any other airline.
- Alaska Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- United Airlines.
The average price of a 7-day trip to Hawaii is $2,023 for a solo traveler, $2,986 for a couple, and $4,371 for a family of 4. Hawaii hotels range from $96 to $433 per night with an average of $177, while most vacation rentals will cost $270 to $810 per night for the entire home.
Wanna speedy getaway to Hawaii? See where you can fly nonstop from the U.S. mainland.
- Los Angeles (LAX) - NEW! Los Angeles (LAX) to Honolulu (Oahu)
- Phoenix - NEW! Phoenix to Honolulu (Oahu)
- Las Vegas - NEW! Las Vegas to Honolulu (Oahu)
- Oakland. Oakland to Honolulu (Oahu)
- San Jose, CA.
- San Diego.
- Long Beach, CA.